What all businesses should be doing during the Coronavirus pandemic
What a historical time we are living through right now, amid this Coronavirus pandemic. I know I’m going to be telling my grandchildren about they day toilet paper was sold out, and I bought a two-pack of Clorox wipes off Amazon for $49.
COVID-19 is an incredibly aggressive virus. Disinfecting shared surfaces is low-hanging-fruit when it comes to slowing the spread.
Disinfectant wipes are a great option for your home right now. In one swoop you can wipe away 99.9% of germs and any anxiety you had about a hell-ridden coronavirus germ burrowing into the crevice of your car key. But did you know many disinfectants are toxic to us humans, corrosive to materials and are harmful for the environment?
Also, what about places like grocery stores, or huge manufactures? Can you imagine showing up to work at a 20,000 square foot distribution center and your boss tossing you a rag and a mysterious unmarked spray bottle with florescent blue liquid saying “disinfect this place Johnny – many lives are depending on your thoroughness of wiping every square inch”.
Yeah, no. (FYI – if you’re not from the Midwest, “yeah, no” is just a more dramatic way to say “no”).
Businesses Should Be Getting Disinfected with Electrostatic Spray Technology
Let me explain what this is:
- Definition for science nerds: An electrode anonymizes the disinfectant solution, causing the charged particles to attract to, wrap around and evenly coat surface areas. Here’s a company who explained electrostatic spray technology in depth.
- Definition for the average Joe: Disinfectant is sprayed and it magically coats all surfaces perfectly.
- And, for those who don’t like to read:
There are TONS of benefits to electrostatic spray technology:
- No wiping or rinsing needed. Just ghostbuster style spraying. Properly dispose of your ratty rag and mystery blue liquid.
- It’s fast! One sprayer can cover up to 30,000 square feet per hour.
- Minimal disruption. No having to move furniture or knickknacks to get those hard-to-reach areas.
- It’s safe. Low volume electrostatic spraying means less chemical exposure for everyone.
- It’s effective. The small droplet size and coverage substantially improves the bioavailability of the disinfectant compounds.
- It’s better for the environment: Safer chemicals reduce waste, and the environmental load being substantially lightened.
bioPURE Services is Helping Fight the Spread of Coronavirus
A company called bioPURE® was ahead of their time when it comes to efficient and effective disinfecting. They started combining electrostatic spray technology with a hospital grade disinfectant, which they call bioPURE CLEAN. This deadly (to germs) combination has earned their place in the disinfecting market.
bioPURE® uses a unique formula with an active ingredient called CLO2 to kill up to 99.999% of germs and bacteria. This hospital-grade disinfectant is EPA registered and approved to be effective against the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19).
When used as directed, bioPURE Clean, a chlorine dioxide-generating product, is proven effective as:
A Disinfectant Against:
- Methicillin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA) (ATCC 33592)
- Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
- Listeria monocytogenes (ATCC 19111)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete’s foot) (ATCC 9533)
- vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (ATCC 51299)
- Salmonella enteric (ATCC 10708)
- Mycobacterium bovis (TB) (ATCC 35737)
- Candida albicans (ATCC 10232)
A Virucide Against:
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV- 1) (HTLV-III), Hepatitis A (HM-175)
- Herpes Simplex-2 (ATCC VR-734)
- Rhinovirus type 37 (ATCC VR-1147)
- Influenza-A virus (ATCC VR-544)
- Coronavirus (ATCC VR-740)
- Poliovirus-1 (ATCC VR-1000)
- Feline Calicivirus (ATCC VR-782)
- Rotavirus (WA), Canine Parvovirus (ATCC VR-2017)
- Adenovirus type 5 (ATCC VR-5)
- Vaccinia Virus (ATCC VR-119)
- Norovirus (feline calici used as testing surrogate) (ATCC VR-782)
A Sanitizer Against:
- S. aureus (ATCC 6538)
- Salmonella typhimurium (MDRS) (ATCC 13311)
- Klebsiella pneumonia (ATCC 4352)
- E. coli (ATCC 11229, E. coli 0157:H7 (ATCC 43895)
- Listeria monocytogenes (ATCC 19111)
A Fungicide Against:
- Fusarium solani (ATCC 36031)
- Botrytis Sp
- Penicillium digitatum (ATCC 201167)
- Kills odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
Today, you can find the bioPURE solution on the CDC’s list-N of EPA-approved solutions for use against the virus that causes Covid-19. It’s a proven solution, and something that is in your control right now. This solution is being used in all types of businesses — from grocery stores and gas stations to large manufacturers and warehouses.
Here’s why you should choose bioPURE’s disinfecting treatment for your business during the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Kills 99.9999% of germs, including those that cause COVID-19
- Protects your employees and customers
- Put everyone’s minds at ease – especially the office germaphobe who already googled “Coronavirus” 14 times today
- To reduce sick leave and the vicious cycle of trading germs
Universal Blastco is Disinfecting Businesses in the Southeast
We are honored and lucky enough to be a certified partner of bioPURE. Our COVID-19 Disinfection Response Teams can spray up to 30,000 square feet per hour. While we are based out of Sumter, SC, we are servicing businesses in all areas of the Southeast including Columbia, Florence, Myrtle Beach, Charlotte, Wilmington, Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, Fayetteville, Greensboro-Winston-Salem, Savannah, Atlanta, Jacksonville, and more.
Now is the time to place your trust in a proven solution.
Stay healthy and stay safe my friends.
-Claire from Universal Blastco Marketing