Blast & Paint Shop
Universal Blastco’s Blast & Paint Shop is located on the northern border of Ohio and West Virginia. This convenient blasting and painting option in the Northeast for equipment up to 60 feet in length and under 85 tons. This climate-controlled environment allows us to maintain ideal temperatures and humidity levels for optimal adhesion. Therefor the risk of outside contaminants interfering with the quality of the process and outcome is reduced. Our staff are experts in coating systems and best practices. We understand that in your industry, timeliness is often critical. We’ll work around the clock to help you get your equipment back into production.
- Fits equipment up to 60 feet in length and under 85 tons
- 85-foot, bi-directional overhead crane to load and offload off flatbed trailers
- Coordination of shipping your items to and from our shop
- Procurement of materials needed
- Storage and lay down available
- Third-party quality control available
- NACE inspectors on staff
- We rock around the clock. Our team can work constant shifts for quick turnaround.
Typical Equipment Serviced:
We specialize in blasting and painting large-scale equipment and pipe systems for power plants, chemical plants, paper mills and mines.
- Absorber ducts
- Cooling towers
- Fuel systems
- Modular piping
- Oil piping
- Process vessels
- Secondary containment systems
- Structural steel