Rubber Lining in Clarifier Tanks
Universal Blasto was subcontracted by Fisher Tank to replace an interior rubber lining on two clarifier tanks. The work needed to be completed simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- INDUSTRY: Coal-Fired Power Generation
- LOCATION: South Carolina
- YEAR: 2018
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: Reference job S18-072
ABOUT THE TANKS
- Two tanks completed simultaneously in 38 shifts
- Elevated, open top clarifier tanks with sloped, scalloped floors, sump, trough and weir tabs
- 35 feet in diameter
- Installed Bonnet over top to control environmental conditions
- Blasted the new carbon steel surface
- Applied REMA 304 Primer
- Applied REMA CHEMOLINE 4CN pre-vulconized rubber, using REMA SC4000 and BC3004 cements on the interior
- Applied a three coat exterior system including zinc, epoxy and urethane coatings
In addition to rubber linings, Universal Blastco does blasting, coatings, FRP work, industrial masonry, inspections, concrete restoration and more. Request your free quote here, email email@example.com or call 803-773-6388.