Scrubber Area Acid Lining
This metal refining facility was in need of a strong floor coating in their scrubber containment area to protect against hydrofluoric acid.
- INDUSTRY: Metals
- LOCATION: Tennessee
- YEAR: 2021
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: Reference job M21-057
- Primed all surfaces with Blome Primer 205
- Applied Blome TL-405 C HWM System. This is a carbon filled vinyl ester trowel-mat-trowel system with a carbon fiber reinforced mat layer. System thickness of 120 mils.
- Installed Acid Brick with Blome CP-100C Carbon Filled Vinyl Ester Mortar joints
- Formed and poured pedestal caps with Blome CP-300 Vinyl Ester Concrete
- Coated all pedestals with Blome TL-222 Vinyl Ester coating